Insurance has never been this easy
What kind of insurance are you looking for?
Here's what makes us different
Our licensed insurance advisors have the experience you need.
We use the latest technology to make buying insurance as easy as possible.
We shop around for the best products at the best price, so you don't have to.
Simple. Fast. Low rates.
Invisor TermLife* is a simple, easy way to insure your family. Perfect for anyone with shorter-term insurance needs, like homeowners looking to insure their mortgage, or parents of growing families. A fully online, self-serve life insurance product.
- Get up to $500,000 of life insurance
- Flexible coverage terms from 10 to 40 years
- No medical tests
* Invisor TermLife is underwritten by Teachers Life Insurance Society (Fraternal).
Read more on our Terms and Conditions page.
Renewable Term or Permanent Life Insurance
Insurance that grows with you and your family.
Invisor can help you find a flexible, trusted way to provide life insurance for your longer-term or estate planning needs. If you have a more involved medical history, or would like more options and features, you could benefit from renewable term or permanent life insurance.
- Flexible coverage amounts and terms
- Fully customizable products
- Life insurance coverage for life
Protect Your greatest asset – your income
Invisor can help you find coverage that replaces most of your income if you are unable to work because of an accident or illness. Get covered for a base amount of income protection, or top up coverage you may have through your employer or elsewhere.
- Flexible benefit periods, from 2 years to age 65
- Future income growth and savings protector available
- Insurance that pays your bills until you are back on your feet
Critical Illness Insurance
We can help.
Invisor can advise you on critical illness insurance, which provides a lump sum benefit if you are diagnosed with a serious illness. Take the financial worry out of these situations with insurance customized for your needs.
- Flexible terms, from 10 years to permanent coverage
- Refund of premium options available
- Don't let a critical illness stop you from reaching your goals