We collect, use, and share information we need to conduct our business, to advise you of our products and services, and to provide you with customer service. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes, such as those noted below. Except as required by law or requested by regulatory authorities, Invisor agrees to maintain your non-public information in strict confidence.
- Invisor receives and may store any information you enter on the Site or provide to Invisor in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“Personal Information”), including your first and last name, social insurance number, date of birth, telephone number, mailing address including postal code, email addresses, user name and password.
- Invisor may also request, or you may provide to the Site, other information about such as your annual income, net worth,financial goals, marital status, level of investment knowledge, investor qualifications, language and location preferences. Additional information, including your credit card information, may be required in order to enter into other transactions on the Site.
- When a company creates an account with Invisor as a retirement plan sponsor, we will collect information on both the company and its employees as plan participants, including but not limited to, the company’s name, the company’s employer identification number, details about the company’s existing retirement plans, an email address of the company’s contact person and other relevant plan information. We will also collect certain personal and financial information about the plan participants, including, but not limited to, names, social insurance numbers, dates of birth, annual incomes, addresses, gender, marital status, email addresses and other contact information, occupation, industry, salary information, and contribution rates.
- Invisor is not directed to anyone under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information without his or her consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete such information from our files.
- You may decline to provide personal information to Invisor. Declining to provide personal information may disqualify you for Invisor services and Site features that require certain personal information.
Other Information Collected
- Similar to other websites, Invisor may automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit the Site, including session data, IP address, and Web browser software. Invisor may also collect information about your online activity, such as browsing activity, data displayed or clicked on, and other information.
- We use technologies such as cookies and pixels to customize and improve your experience with the Site. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or any other device used to access the internet. Pixels are small code blocks on a website that allow for another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in connection with cookies. Cookies store anonymous information, such as whether you viewed the site from your mobile device. We may store some personal information in a cookie and/or pixel, such as the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting Invisor and relevant financial information that allows us to enhance your user experience and for marketing purposes. Additionally, we may use a cookie and/or pixel that only stores anonymous information to track visitors across websites to better customize our marketing and advertising campaigns. Cookies, pixels, and similar technologies are not required for site functionality. You are not required to accept any cookies or pixels to use this site. However, refusing to accept cookies or pixels will make the use of the Site more cumbersome and less accessible.
Use of Personal Information
Invisor maintains your account and its contents to provide products and services to you and to improve our services, including but not limited to:
- registration and management of your account, including facilitating your access to and use of the Site;
- communicating with you in general, including providing general information about the Site;
- sharing Invisor community information, including posting your reviews, forum posts, and other content to the Site;
- responding to your questions and comments;
- soliciting information from you, including through surveys;
- resolving disputes or troubleshooting problems;
- preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
Sharing Personal Information
- Invisor does not sell, rent, or otherwise share your information with any third parties, except as permitted or required by law, such as when we reasonably believe it is necessary or appropriate to establish or exercise our legal rights in order to defend against legal claims. We also may be required by law to share this information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- Your information may also be shared if we reasonably believe it is necessary or appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Invisor, our users, or others.
- In order to provide our services and for everyday business purposes, we may share your personal information with third parties, including consumer identification verification services, public accounting firms, and certain other service providers (including companies that perform marketing and analytics services) that have entered into agreements, which require that these third parties keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information to other third-party financial institutions, e.g., if you ask to transfer assets from Invisor to such financial institutions.
- To enhance your experience with Invisor and provide customer support, we may share your information (including Personal Information) between IFI, IIMI, IISI and any other subsidiary of Invisor.
- In order to provide workplace services to employers or plan sponsors, such as retirement savings plan services, we may exchange any information received in connection with such services with the employer or plan sponsor or others they may authorize. We may also share information, including but not limited to account positions, contributions, distributions, and cash flows, with a third-party financial institution that serves as a directed trustee to retirement savings plans serviced by Invisor and its affiliates.
How Your Personal Information is Protected
Invisor works diligently to protect your personal information. We employ several physical and electronic safeguards to keep your information safe. We use the strongest available browser encryption, store all of our data on servers in secure facilities, and implement systematic processes and procedures for securing and storing data. We limit access to your personal and financial information to only those employees with authorized access who need to know the information in order to perform their jobs, and we require third parties who perform services for Invisor to agree to keep your information confidential. Furthermore, if you choose to close your account or your account is terminated with us, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices outlined here. If you maintain an Invisor account that you access through our website or mobile apps, you are responsible for protecting and maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and restricting access to your computer.
Invisor will not share your email address with any other users nor display it any public manner.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information, except where Invisor is required to share such information by court order or law.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the communications.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information That We Have Collected
Once you have registered with Invisor, you can access your profile via your secure dashboard or by contacting us, review the information that is stored, and revise that information. If you have any problems, you may also contact us at email@example.com. Due to regulatory requirements, we do not delete residual copies of outdated information and must preserve all customer data for a minimum of seven years.
482 South Service Road East, Unit 103
Oakville, ON L6J 2X6
Last amended date: January 10th 2017